Kruger National Park
PRIVATE KRUGER SAFARIS WITH PERSONAL GUIDE PASSIONATE ABOUT WILDLIFE
Joy offers a variety of private safaris to South Africa's world-famous Kruger National Park. Kruger is one of the world's largest national parks - a vast expanse of wilderness some 20 000 sq km (the size of Israel, Wales or Maryland). It contains areas of extreme bio-diversity and is home to a fascinating collection of 147 different species of mammals, at least 502 species of birds and 114 reptile species. Besides the "Big 5" (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino), you will find a host of highly entertaining animals including giraffe, hippo, crocodiles, zebras, impalas and some marvelously colourful birds – the list is endless. You can never say that you've seen it all. Come with us ....
The Kruger National Park is situated +- 500km NE of Johannesburg. This makes for a fascinating 5.5 hour drive during which time we pass our gold mines, coal fields, and the endless grain lands and cattle farms. Then it's forests and plantations of banana, mango and oranges. This is Africa! This is home to the Shangaan and Ndebele people.
All tours can include the scenic Panoramic Route which features spectacular views, waterfalls, God's Window and the Blyde River Canyon.
You can tailor-make your KRUGER NATIONAL PARK safari to suit your preferences and budget. To give you an indication of price, here are some of our options:
- 3 day Kruger Budget Safari with communal facilities from R8950
- 3 day Kruger Safari with en suite facilities from R9950
- 4 day Kruger Budget Safari with communal facilities from R12450
- 4 day Kruger Safari with en suite facilities from R13450
- 5 day Kruger safari with en-suite, highly recommended to really get a feel for the park, north and south from R16950
- 6 day day Kruger safari with en-suite from R20550
- Add on to any of the above Kruger tours an extra day in the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland for an additional R4950 pp
- Add on to any of the above Kruger tours 2 extra days in a luxury Private Game Reserve from R11900 pp
All prices quoted are on a per person basis with a minimum of 2 persons; single supplement on request.
- MORNING WALKS when available. Limited to maximum 8 guests and escorted by 2 armed park rangers; takes ± 3 hours.
- SUNSET/NIGHT DRIVES offered by most rest camps; highly recommended. Conducted in high, open vehicle by Park’s ranger and takes +/- 3 hours. Excellent for viewing elusive nocturnal animals and birds, our wonderful stars and, if you’re lucky, predators on the prowl!